Thursday, February 5, 2015

Small Haul Post

'Tis the season of giving... and I've been giving to myself. 
Spoiled much? Perhaps. But at least it's just a cosmetic addiction. 

The Body Shop: 

They currently have a buy 3, get 3 free promotion and I simply couldn't resist it. 

Products purchased: 
- Olive Creme Exfoliante 
- Brazil Nut Creme Exfoliante (larger beads) 
- Tea Tree Oil body wash
- Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter (mask/treatment)
- Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask (purifies) 
- Almond Body Butter 
(Can't get enough of this. Leaves my skin so soft and glowy.  I actually liked it more than the Kiehls Creme de Corps!) 

(click to enlarge photos) 
 Sephora

Products Purchased:
- Buxom lip creme in 'White Russian'
 (If you don't own this yet - buy it. Trust me.)
- Elizabeth & James 'Nirvana Black' EDP Rollerball 
- BECCA Cosmetics pressed highlighters in 'Moonstone' and 'Champagne Gold' 
(I had been lemming these for SO long. Becca's highlighters are superb!)
- Shiseido Eyelash curler


MAC Cosmetics
Products purchased: 

- Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadow compact in 'Copper Luxe'
(Five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks: beige salmon with pearl, pale peach, pale gold with pearl, dark brown, brown black with gold pearl. Matte to highly pearlized finish.)


Too Faced 
- Better Than False Lashes mascara 
(nylon fiber mascara to create volume and length) 


Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? Any lems/hauls yourself? 

♥ Until next time beauties,
xx Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS